Guarantee PDF document integrity with PHP
The SetaPDF-Signer component allows PHP developers to write programms, which are able to digital sign PDF documents in pure PHP.
Digital signatures in PDF or any other document serves two purposes: The signature guarantees the document's integrity and it allows the recipient to identify the signer of a document.
The PHP component offers the following key features:
- Completely written in the interpreted PHP language
- Compatible with PDF documents up to version 1.7
- Digital sign PDF documents with any Certificate, that is useable with OpenSSL (CLI or PHP build in functions)
- Sign or Certify Documents
- Optional signature modules on request
- Visible signatures
- RFC 3161 compatible timestamping
- Easy to understand usage
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
Do you like this product?
Than it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!