Version 220.127.116.112 of SetaPDF is Available2022-12-19
Time flies bye and Christmas is around the corner. We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with this SetaPDF release.
This release covers some minor bugfixes and tweaks but mostly ensures the compatibility to PHP 8.2 which was released some days ago.
As always, please note that all changes in the SetaPDF-Core component are also part of all other components.
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2022-12-19
- Fixed calculation of encryption keys on environments with OpenSSL 3 and no legacy providers enabled.
- Harden data types by using SetaPDF_Core_Type_*::ensureType() calls.
- Code style, doc-block optimizations and cleanup.
- Added BypassSecHandlerInterface and refactored various PDF data types to use it.
- Added PHP 8.2 compatibility.