New release of FPDI2017-05-11
Today we released a new version of FPDI. This release is a bugfix release. If you work with foreign PDF documents, you should update asap.
We updated all repositories accordingly:
- Packagist: setasign/fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-tcpdf
Both metadata packages are fixed to versions which were the latest at their release date now.
Check the release notes of the component below.
Release date: 2017-05-11
- Clean-up properties if a parser instance throws an exception at construction time.
- Ignore invalid object references/types in a pages content array.
- Throw an exception if a page object isn't an indirect object.
- Optimized pdf_context::getPos() method if stream position is beyond end of file.