New minor release of FPDI2018-09-13
Today we released a new minor version of FPDI. This release comes with some features related to handling of corrupted documents and we added support for tFPDF. If you work with foreign PDF documents, you should update as soon as possible.
In this release we also moved the class Fpdi\TcpdfFpdi to Fpdi\Tcpdf\Fpdi and marked the old class as deprecated.
We updated all repositories accordingly and added a metadata package for tFPDF too:
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-tcpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-tfpdf
Check the release notes of the component below.
Release date: 2018-09-13
- Moved Fpdi\TcpdfFpdi to Fpdi\Tcpdf\Fpdi (the old class still exists but is marked as deprecated).
- Optimized DocBlocks and code style.
- Added support for tFPDF.
- Optimized PdfParser::readValue() to handle an expected object type and implemented this on various calls.