SetaPDF Components Released in Version 2.402022-07-13
☀️ Summer is coming! And so a new release of all SetaPDF components.
We implemented an awesome new feature into the SetaPDF-Extractor component which let you do a full text search not only on text but on words. That means you can search by regular expressions and receiving word instances including their position and boundaries on a PDF page. Just give it a try on this updated demo.
The SetaPDF-Signer component received various tweaks and bugfixes related to edge-cases for LTV gathering. We also decoupled the dynamic appearance module from a signature module instance, so that it can be used in a more free way.
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2022-07-13
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Type_AbstractType::is() method which let you check an object for a specific type while direct or indirect objects are resolved automatically.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Document_Page::getDictionary() method.
- Fixed count value in Outlines::appendChild() if items where added in an uncommon order.
- Fixed SetaPDF_Core_Document_Page::setLastModified() method.
- Harden data types by using SetaPDF_Core_Type_*::ensureType() calls.
- Code style, doc-block optimizations and cleanup.
- Optimized additional actions class to use indirect references (if possible) instead of direct action values.
- Fixed class/interface inheritance of SetaPDF_Core_Writer_FileInterface.
- Optimized SetaPDF_Core_Type_AbstractType::_ensureType() method to catch exceptions thrown by invalid indirect references.
- Removed iterator cache instance in Outlines class.
- Allow to remove ViewerPreferences entries when false is passed as a value.
- Refactored encoding classes and interface.
- Added various cached version of CMAP files.