Merge PDF files with PHP
The SetaPDF-Merger component allows a PHP developer to assemble existing PDF document into a new document. The same process can be used to extract single pages or page ranges. After all the process is done at the lowest level so that all features and content, like bookmark outlines, or form fields, links or any other annotation type, of all documents will be kept.
The SetaPDF-Merger component also allows a PHP developer to create PDF Portfolios.
The PHP component comes with all features of the SetaPDF-Core component, including support for encrypted PDF files if rights are granted or an owner password is known.
The main features are:
- Merge PDF documents / concatenate PDF pages / join PDF page ranges with pure PHP
- Handle bookmark outlines
- Split or extract pages of PDF documents
- Keep and/or add named destinations
- Keep internal and external links
- Keep any dynamic content like form fields, videos or any other dynamic annotation
- Concatenate PDF forms with same named fields
- Create and edit PDF Portfolios
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
Questions about SetaPDF-Merger?
Do you like this product?
Then it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!