Downloads and Changelogs of the SetaPDF-Merger
The following table will show you all changelogs and available downloads of the SetaPDF-Merger component. A full overview of all your licenses is available in your personal Pickup Depot.
Release date: 2016-09-22
Rev. 865 to 919
- Added logic that decides if the AcroForm entry is copied/merged into the resulting document or not. (If no page with widget annotations is copied, the AcroForm dictionary can be ignored)
- Added a demo that splits a document into single pages while maintaining internal links.
- Added getBitsPerComponent() method in SetaPDF_Core_XObject_Image.
- Added getColorComponents() method to color space classes.
- Added getHival() and getLookupTable() methods to SetaPDF_Core_ColorSpace_Indexed.
- Ignore null filter when applying to a stream.
- Added remote go-to action class.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Font_TrueType::getStreamParser() which returns a TTF parser instance of the embedded font program.
- Added a fallback mechanism in SetaPDF_Core_Font_TrueType::getFontBBox() which will allow you to re-calculate the font bounding box by their glyph definitions.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Font_TrueType_Parser::getBoundingBoxes() method.
- Added helper method to check or compare page formats in SetaPDF_Core_PageFormats::is().
- Added scaleX() and scaleY() methods to SetaPDF_Core_Geometry_Rectangle.
- Added scale() method to SetaPDF_Core_Geometry_Rectangle.
- Changed the autoload implementation to a closure instead of a registered function.
- Allow creation of empty rectangles (no width or height) in SetaPDF_Core_Geometry_Rectangle.
- Removed SplObjectStorage compatibility class.
- Changed method of increaseLength() method the reader interface from $length to $minLength.
- Prohibit showing text in graphic state without a font defined.
- Fixed handling of name arrays with an odd length.
- Fixed resolving of a color space (its family) through an indirect reference.
- Refactored color space classes.
- Optimized memory usage in string reader class.
- Added A85 name as a valid filter name/alias for ASCII85Decode.
- Updated SetaPDF_Core_Encoding::fromUtf16Be() to work with Cmap instances, too.
- Optimized handling of predictor filter algorithms.
- Optimized destination class for usage with remote go-to actions.
- Optimized fallback in SetaPDF_Core_Font::getCharByCharCode().
- Ensure that a passed security handler belongs to the document instance for which it was created.
- Optimized signature of SetaPDF_Core_Canvas::setGraphicState() to allow passing a document instance, which is forwarded to the addResource() method.
- Optimized readByte() method in abstract reader class.
- Added a demo that shows how to tile a single document page into multiple pages.
- Added a demo that shows how to combine multiple pages of an existing document on new pages with a predefined grid size.
- Added a demo that shows how to check for text on pages in a pdf document.