Guarantee PDF document integrity with PHP
The SetaPDF-Signer component allows PHP developers to write programms, which are able to digital sign PDF documents in pure PHP.
Digital signatures in PDF or any other document serves two purposes: The signature guarantees the document's integrity and it allows the recipient to identify the signer of a document.
The PHP component offers the following key features:
- Completely written in PHP
- Compatible with all available PDF versions
- Digital sign PDF documents with any X509 Certificate
- Sign or Certify Documents
- Create PAdES conform PDF signatures in PHP
- Resolving of validation related information (VRI) for Long-Term Validation (LTV)
- Special modules for cloud key management services (Azure Key Vault / AWS KMS / Google Cloud KMS)
- Extendable via individual modules
- Optional signature modules on request
- Visible signatures
- RFC 3161 compatible timestamping
- Easy to understand usage
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
Questions for SetaPDF-Signer?
Do you like this product?
Then it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!