We released new versions of all SetaPDF 2.x components!
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2013-09-16
Rev. 524 to 531
- Make all PDF types cloneable in a specific document context through a deepClone() method.
- Added writeTo() methods to all PDF types to allow more control over the content written to a document instance (e.g. get the writers byte offset after or before a type was written).
- Added a special PDF type "Callback" that acts like a proxy for any other PDF type. It lets you add callbacks for any method of the main PDF type.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Document::(set|get)DirectWrite() method to control whether PDF types should be written individually or after assembling a single string.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Document::objectRegistered() to check if an object instance is registered to the document instance.
- Added setAll() method to SetaPDF_Core_Document_Info to allow copying of metadata from one instance to another
- Added missing ensure() calls in SetaPDF_Core_DataStructure_Tree class
- Optimized SetaPDF_Core_Document_OutlinesItem::setDestination() to allow a PHP string as parameter
- Make SetaPDF_Core_Document_Catalog_AcroForm::resolveFieldName() return an array by passing true as the snd parameter.
- Sync "Size" with document and its cross reference instance.
- Fixed missing sprintf in an error message in SetaPDF_Core_Document_Info
- Added some "true" arguments to ensure() calls.
- Added handling for removing an already send BOM or white spaces to the Http writer classes