SetaPDF-Signer Component v2 released2014-02-03
Today we released the SetaPDF-Signer component in version 2.
The component was re-written in the last weeks/month and is now fully based on the current SetaPDF-Core component.
Beside its standard highlight following features are introduced in version 2:
- Full access to the source code for license owners.
- All features from the Core component included.
- Support for signing protected PDF documents.
- Visible appearances without external library.
- Support for different hash algorithms in OpenSSL CMS module.
- More flexible timestamp module structure.
- Support for different hash algorithms in timestamp module.