New Versions and Features2014-09-19
Today we released new versions of all SetaPDF components.
The main release is the SetaPDF-FormFiller component which introduces support for XFA forms as of now. Below you will find new php demo that presents this new feature. All additional change logs and release notes are listed at the end of this page.
Release Notes and Downloads
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2014-09-19
- Added getPermissions() method to SetaPDF_Core_Document_Catalog which returns the documents SetaPDF_Core_Document_Catalog_Permissions instance allowing you to check for and remove defined "usage right".
- Added removeXfaInformation() method to SetaPDF_Core_Document_Info class.
- Added isXfaForm() method to SetaPDF_Core_Document_Catalog_AcroForm class.
- Optimized doc block comments.
- Added possibility to add/remove callbacks to the document instance which will be called before the save() method is processed via the add/removeBeforeSaveCallback() methods.
- Added support for handling invalid cross-references with more than 20 bytes per entry.
- Optimized demo for extracting certificates from digital signed PDF documents.
- Added new demo that checks for transparency objects.