Prepopulate PDF forms with PHP
The SetaPDF-FormFiller component allows PHP developers to fill in existing PDF forms (also known as AcroForms) with dynamic data. As of version 2.5 it is also possible to fill in XFA forms.
The php component also supports access to several field properties, individual appearance creation, deletion and flattening of form fields.
- Text fields
- Text fields with multiple lines
- Radio buttons
- Check boxes
- Scrollable list boxes
- Scrollable list boxes with multiple options
- Combo boxes
- Combo boxes with an editable text box
We offer this component in a lite version, which is limited to "Text fields" and "Text fields with multiple lines".
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
The component comes with all features of the SetaPDF-Core component, including support for encrypted PDF files if rights are granted or an owner password is known.
- Support for same named fields (passed values will be forward to all other fields automatically)
- Flatten form field appearances into static content
- Deletion of form fields
- Support for external TTF font files for rendering form field appearances
- Individual form field appearances (Images, PDF pages,...)
- Partially unicode support
- Support for XFA forms.
Examples of Usage
- Prepopulate contracts and applications
Use the SetaPDF-FormFiller to fill in form templates. We have customers from following sectors doing this: Toll carriers, banking, telecommunications , insurances,...
- Personalize documents
Use form fields to define areas which should be personalized in the fly.
- Collect form data
Use the component to read filled forms.
Do you like this product?
Then it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!