All new: PHP 7, FPDF and FPDI2015-12-07
Finally PHP 7 was released last week! To overcome some backwards compatibility changes, Olivier, the author of FPDF, had released FPDF 1.8 some days before, too. Just a day later we released FPDI 1.6.1 to be compatible with FPDF version 1.8.
We updated all repositories accordingly:
- Packagist: setasign/fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-tcpdf
Check the release notes of the component below.
Release date: 2018-04-18
- Prohibit calling of AddPage() or setPageFormat() if a template is active.
- Save "underline" property in FpdfTpl.
- Added $groupXObject parameter to FpdfTpl::beginTemplate() method.