FPDI + FPDI PDF-Parser v2 released!2017-10-16
Version 2 is a rewrite from scratch which comes with following improvements:
- Namespaced code
- Clean and up-to-date code base and style
- PSR-4 compatible autoloading
- Performance improvements by up to 100%
- Less memory consumption
- Native support for reading PDFs from strings or stream-resources
- Support for documents with "invalid" data before their file-header
- Optimized page tree resolving
- Usage of individual exceptions
- Several test types (unit, functional and visual tests)
We updated all repositories with the latest version:
- Downloads (FPDI)
- Downloads (FPDI PDF-Parser)
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-fpdf
- Packagist: setasign/fpdi-tcpdf
The manuals and API references were updated to version 2 and can be found here:
Feedback or issues are welcome on all available channels:
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2018-04-18
- Prohibit calling of AddPage() or setPageFormat() if a template is active.
- Save "underline" property in FpdfTpl.
- Added $groupXObject parameter to FpdfTpl::beginTemplate() method.