Downloads and Changelogs of the SetaPDF-FormFiller
The following table will show you all changelogs and available downloads of the SetaPDF-FormFiller component. A full overview of all your licenses is available in your personal Pickup Depot.
Release date: 2017-05-08
Rev. 1026 to 1049
- Fixed flattening or deletion of form fields, which refer to pages without an annotations array (very uncommon and invalid structure).
- Added setTabOrder() and getTabOrder() in SetaPDF_Core_Document_Page_Annotations class.
- Added method to normalize line breaks: SetaPDF_Core_Text::normalizeLineBreaks().
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Document::getSaveMethod() and renamed $update parameter in save() method to $saveMethod (meaning is the same as before).
- Added support for PDF documents with invalid data before their PDF file header.
- Fixed a bug which occurs if AES encryption is used while the Length value of a stream is an indirect object which is already written because of the SetaPDF_Core_Document::SAVE_METHOD_REWRITE_ALL save method.
- Prevent "String offset cast occured" notice in abstract reader class.
- Fixed SetaPDF_Core_Document_Destination::findByName() when name was not found.
- Normalizes line breaks in SetaPDF_Core_Text_Block class.
- Check for null bytes in file names before passing them to PHP functions to prevent warnings or notices.
- Added support for faulty objects with a generation number higher than zero in object streams.
- Allow date strings without "D:" prefix.
- Updated get image sizes demo to handle rotated pages correctly.