New Versions / PAdES Support / Last Release for PHP 5.2 and 5.32016-02-15
We just released new versions of all SetaPDF components.
This release includes several bug fixes, tweaks and introduces exciting new features such as the support for PAdES conforming signatures in the SetaPDF-Signer component. All release notes can be found below.
We also decided that this release was the last official release that was tested on PHP 5.2 and 5.3. PHP 5.2 is now officially unsupported for more than five years and PHP 5.3 for more than one and a half year. Customers that are forced to use one of these versions are still able to use our components until this release (revision 817) but are advised to update to a recent PHP version as soon as possible. For sure you can always reach us at email@example.com if you have any problem or question!
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2018-01-29
Rev. 1123 to 1196
- Implemented re-calculation of font bounding box for Type0 fonts with a TrueType font program.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Font_Type0_Subset class.
- Added ToUnicode creation class.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Font_TrueType_Subset class.
- Increased default byte length from 1024 to 5500 bytes in which the component will search for the initial "startxref" keyword.
- Introduced SetaPDF_Core_Font_FontInterface and updated all related type hints accordingly.
- Removed getGlyphsWidthByCharCodes() method and internally used property from all font classes.
- Ignore broken indirect object references when resolving terminal fields in Fields array of the AcroFom dictionary.
- Fixed bug in TrueType "cmap" (segmented coverage/format 12) reading.
- Fixed bug in TrueType "name" table reading.
- Prevent warning if document metadata package is empty.
- Ensured encoding object type in simple font class.
- Handle reading of direct objects without a valid PDF value (throw an exception).
- Cache calculated font bounding boxes for TrueType and Type0 fonts.
- Jump to a more logical byte offset if parsing of a cross-reference table fails.
- Removed creation of name objects by string type from SetaPDF_Core_Type_AbstractType::writePdfString().
- Optimized SetaPDF_Core_Encoding::utf16BeToUnicodePoint().
- Ignore invalid range values in CMAP parser.
- Forward document instance in SetaPDF_Core_Type_Dictionary::_handlePdfStringCallback() calls.
- Optimized word (or better space) counting in text graphic state class.
- Optimized exception messages in horizontal metrics table class of the TrueType parser.
- Ignore hybrid cross-references if /XRefStm points to an invalid byte offset.
- Optimized handling of corrupted documents.
- String reader uses PHP streams internally now.
- Refactored PNG file handling through PHP streams instead of strings to reduce memory usage.
- Fixed incorrect return type hints in doc blocks.
- Added support for reading of malformed XMP metadata packages.
- Added "Accept-Ranges: none" header to both HTTP writer classes.