New Releases of all SetaPDF Components2020-07-23
We released all SetaPDF components in new minor versions!
This release was pushed by several updates, improvements and bugfixes in the SetaPDF-Signer component.
It especially fixes an annoying bug which landed in the SetaPDF-Signer component two releases ago: We were using a fixed signature algorithm identifier without using the algorithm information of the public key in our CMS and PAdES signature modules. Because of this an invalid signature algorithm identifier was used if a key with ECDSA or DSA was used (RSA was fine throughout). We fixed this with this release and also prepared the support for keys with RSASSA-PSS keys if your OpenSSL version (>= 1.1.1) supports it.
If you use foreign or non RSA keys, please upgrade as soon as possible!
The affected versions are 22.214.171.1245 and 126.96.36.1997.
There were also some improvements in the SetaPDF-Core component which made it into all other components as well.
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2020-07-23
Rev. 1487 to 1507
- Added Stream writer class and refactored File writer to extend it.
- Added simple implementation of SASLprep (RFC 4013) for handling of unicode passwords in standard AES256 security handler.
- Ignore annotation objects with invalid data in SetaPDF_Core_Document_Page_Annotations::getAll() method.
- Added $encoding parameter to SetaPDF_Core_SecHandler_Standard::auth*() methods.
- Added $passwordEncoding parameter to all standard security factory()-methods.