FPDI PDF-Parser v2.1 and FPDI v2.5 released!2023-10-06
Encrypted or protected PDF documents require to authenticate with a password which can be passed with the
use \setasign\FpdiPdfParser\PdfParser\PdfParser; //... $pageCount = $pdf->setSourceFileWithParserParams( 'path/to.pdf', [PdfParser::PARAM_PASSWORD => 'the-owner-password'] );
The minor version upgrade in FPDI was only needed because of a new static helper method. There were no changes or new features which impact the default usage in any way.
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2023-09-28
- Catch faulty stream wrapper implementations in StreamReader constructor.
- Optimized parameter naming in PdfIndirectObject::parse().
- Moved value parsing into explicit methods.
- Optimized doc-blocks.
- Added PdfString::escape() method.
- Add support for handling of Crypt filter in PdfStream class.