Add new content to existing PDF documents
With the SetaPDF-Stamper component it is possible to build PHP applications which will:
- add a watermark to pdf documents
- add personal data like (username or email address) to existing PDF documents
- add affiliate links and data to existing PDF documents
- add page numbers to existing PDF files
After all a perfect solution for on-the-fly personalization of PDF documents with pure PHP!
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
The PHP component comes with all features of the SetaPDF-Core component, including support for encrypted PDF files if rights are granted or an owner password is known.
- Stamp types available for: Text, Image (PNG, JPG, JPG2000), a PDF page or an XObject
- Flexible stamp positioning (e.g. top left, bottom right, etc.)
- Rotation of all stamp types
- Individual opacity per stamp
- Links or individual actions per stamp
- Different visibility for print or screen
- TrueType subsets for text stamps
Examples of Usage
- E-book Shops
Create a social DRM: Use the SetaPDF-Stamper for on-the-fly personalization of PDF e-books to stem unauthorized redistribution.
- Sales Partner Material
Develop PHP applications for providing personalized material for sales partners.
- Affiliate Marketing
Release stamped PDF documents to affiliate partners with prepared affiliate links.
...and many more
Do you like this product?
Then it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!