Downloads and Changelogs of the SetaPDF-Stamper
The following table will show you all changelogs and available downloads of the SetaPDF-Stamper component. A full overview of all your licenses is available in your personal Pickup Depot.
Release date: 2020-12-22
Rev. 1508 to 1597
- Added TempStream writer class which uses buffering and a temporary stream internally. Both combined result in best CPU and memory usage.
- Updated Http writer to extend the new TempStream writer class to reduce CPU and memory usage.
- Added support for multiple quadrilaterals in setQuadPoints() method in all annoation classes supporting quad points.
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Canvas_Draw::polygon() method.
- Fixed fallback logic in Flate filter class.
- Ignore invalid references in AcroForm data and handle them as they would not exist.
- Allow DateTimeInterface instances in set*Date() methods in Annotation classes.
- Handle missing encoding information in Type0 font instead of throwing a fatal error.
- Handle empty Keyword array in XmpHelper class.
- Resolve values of FontBBox array in several font classes (instead of accessing it directly).
- Fixed access to undefined annotation appearance streams.
- Added compatibility for PHP 8.
- Handle invalid /Parent values in form field structures.
- Recreate FirstChar or LastChar entries in faulty Type1 and TrueType fonts (if possible).
- Added support for DateTimeInterface in SetaPDF_Core_DataStructure_Date class.
- Return color space instance in SetaPDF_Core_TransparencyGroup::getColorSpace() instead of raw value.
- Fixed too many recursions in gif frame handling.
- Micro optimization in pdf parser classes.
- Ignore empty strings or streams in AES encrypted documents.
- Moved SetaPDF_Core_Font::getFontBBox($recalculate=true) to own method (recalculateFontBBox).
- Optimized performance of implementations of SetaPDF_Core_Font_FontInterface::getFontBBox().
- Optimized performance of SetaPDF_Core_Geometry Rectangle and Vector.
- Ensure that SetaPDF_Core_Document_Info::getDictionary(true) resolves to, or creates a dictionary if needed.
- Speed optimization for parsing of JPEG files.
- Optimized SetaPDF_Core_Document_Catalog::setOpenAction() to accept "null" as parameter which removes the OpenAction entry from the catalog dictionary.
- Optimized handling of custom lists in SetaPDF_Core_Font_Glyph_List.
- Optimized handling of the /Difference array in Simple and Type3 fonts.
- Reduce extending page boundaries to their intersection with the media box.
- Optimized SetaPDF_Core_Type_Dictionary_Helper::resolveAttribute() to ignore not found references.
- Completely rewritten with a structured GUI and hosted on GitHub now.