First release in 2019 of all SetaPDF components!2019-01-22
We just released all SetaPDF components in new minor versions!
Updates in the SetaPDF-Core component were done to improve handling of foreign and also faulty PDF documents.
We also fixed a more critical bug in the SetaPDF-Signer component: When certifying a PDF document an invalid value was referenced in the DocMDP entry. No reader or viewer complain about it, but after all it is an invalid value.
If you are doing certification (check your code for
$signer->setCertificationLevel() calls) we urgently suggest to update to the latest version as soon as possible!
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2019-01-21
Rev. 1282 to 1317
- Added methods to access and modify metadata of pages in the SetaPDF_Core_Document_Page class.
- Added XMP helper class.
- Adjusted getBytes() behavior with zero length in all reader classes.
- Allow hex strings in constructor of SetaPDF_Core_DataStructure_Date.
- Fixed SetaPDF_Core_SecHandler_AbstractHandler::getPermission() when authenticated with a public key security handler.
- Fixed rewriting of compressed cross-references with object id gaps.
- Changed base encoding of Type3 fonts.
- Optimized creation of compressed cross-reference streams.
- Refactored SetaPDF_Core_Document_Info to use the XMP helper class.
- Added handling for invalid stream length values.