New Releases of all SetaPDF Components2019-04-04
We just released all SetaPDF components in new minor versions!
Under the hood we optimized the rewriting of untouched object streams in the SetaPDF-Core component. This removes a huge bottleneck which raised up in some special situations.
We also came up with a single class for holding simple PDF types instead of PHP arrays when parsing object streams. This change increases the performance of the SetaPDF-Extractor component.
The SetaPDF-FormFiller component got a bug fix in view to same named check boxes which should behave as radio button groups.
At last but not least the SetaPDF-Signer component allows you to pass additional verification information (CRLs, OCSP responses) to the CMS container now.
Check the release notes of the components below.
Log in to download the latest version of the related packages!
Release date: 2019-04-04
Rev. 1317 to 1330
- Added getFitMode() and setFitMode() methods to SetaPDF_Core_Document_Destination class.
- Fixed saving of object streams when using SetaPDF_Core_Document::SAVE_METHOD_REWRITE_ALL on documents with previously updated objects in several object streams.
- Optimized handling of EOL marker at the end of streams.
- Add /P entry in annotation dictionary automatically when it is added to a pages annotation dictionary.
- Optimized writing of unchanged object streams (no reading of unused values - performance improvement)
- Added SetaPDF_Core_Type_Raw class to improve performance for RawPdf parser.